- Earn up to 1.01% APY on balances up to $150,000.
- No minimum balance requirement.
- No monthly fees.
- $100 minimum deposit required to open an account.
In order to qualify for the higher rate, you must complete the following qualifying debit card transactions each statement cycle:
10 debit card point of sale transactions of $10 or more per statement cycle required to earn the maximum APY per account balance tier.
If you meet those requirements, here is the exact interest rate breakdown:
- The balance up to $150,000 will earn 1.01% APY.
- The portion of the the balance above $150,000 and up to $1,000,000 earns 0.35% APY.
- The portion of the balance above $1,000,000 does not earn any interest.
Note the following details about qualifying point-of-sale (POS) transactions:
The following activities are not considered qualifying POS debit card transactions and do not count toward earning rewards: ATM- processed transactions; transfers between accounts; purchases made with debit cards not issued by our bank; cash over portions of point-of-sale transactions; Peer-to-Peer (P2P) payments (such as Apple Pay Cash*); loan payments or account funding made with your debit card and purchases made using third-party payment accounts.
I’ve shared other
“The editorial content here is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone. This email may contain links through which we are compensated when you click on or are approved for offers.”
Copyright © 2004-2021 MyMoneyBlog.com. All Rights Reserved. Do not re-syndicate without permission.