Amazon Echos don’t have the most powerful speakers. But you can synch your Amazon Echo with any Bluetooth speaker to have your music play from both your Amazon Echo and your Bluetooth speaker to add some more volume or spread out sound to multiple rooms in your home.
The Amazon Echo is a speaker and smart home device that houses Alexa, Amazon’s voice-operated virtual assistant. Alexa can do a variety of tasks from reading you the news to reminding you of an appointment and yes, Alexa can play music,
Below you will find how to connect Alexa to a Bluetooth speaker.
How to connect Alexa to a Bluetooth speaker:
1. Make your Bluetooth speaker is available to pair.
Hold down the button on your speaker that makes it available to pair. This is likely different depending on your speaker.
2. Open the Alexa app
3. Select “Devices” at the bottom of the app
4. Select “Echo & Alexa” in the upper right hand corner
5. Select the Echo you wish to pair with your Bluetooth speaker from the list
6. Select Bluetooth Devices
7. Tap “Pair A New Device”
8. Select your Bluetooth speaker from the list
To disconnect say “Alexa, disconnect from my speaker.”
Once you have paired your Bluetooth speaker with your Echo to reconnect you just need to say “Alexa, connect to my speaker.”
Now that you’ve mastered connecting Alexa to a Bluetooth speaker,